I like to learn new things, so I created a list of learning I’ve completed, which includes tutorials I have written. Each entry contains a category (Blender, C#, etc.), the […]
I like to learn new things, so I created a list of learning I’ve completed, which includes tutorials I have written. Each entry contains a category (Blender, C#, etc.), the date(s) I learned it, how useful I found it, and a link to a post or a short review. I based my rating system on item quality colors, with 1 being a grey item (poor quality) and 8 being red (legendary quality).
Never let schooling interfere with your education.Said by Grant Allen circa 1894 and Mark Twain circa 1907.
|Beginner Scripting||Unity, C#||Completed: 1 Aug 2019|
Useful to Me: 4 moderately useful
I learned a few items while watching this,
namely the Vector Maths, LookAt,
GetAxisRaw, and Invoke sections taught
me a few things about Unity.
|Configuring Git LFS to Use Dropbox||Git LFS, Dropbox||Completed: 9 Aug 2019|
Useful to Me: 8, very useful
I created a tutorial on how to setup LFS to use one of my local Dropbox folders.
To Do Learning
- Unity Learn – Intermediate Scripting
- Find math tutorials, especially on function types
- Learn about Unity TextAssets (Manual, API) and how to compile text to reference from the game, read this forum post
- Learn about Unity Resources (Manual, API)
- 11 Awesome Places for Game Developers to Learn Unity & Programming, by Ninichi
- Learn about the Sprite Atlas feature